Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The cats are out of the bag...


It's official, our "Cat Video" is live! Way back in early October, my brother directed this music video for Dream Cop's fantastic song "Marooned" based on an idea he and I came up with in collaboration with our friend Sarah Ginsburg. The video can now be viewed at Pitchfork.com!

I wanted to wait for the video to premiere before posting my designs for the crazy cat creatures who were brought to life by make-up artist Kate Machiaek, with costuming and make-up assists from Kallie Tiffault and Julie Hook. Everyone who worked on this video did such stellar job and for the complete cast and crew credits, please visit our vimeo page: http://vimeo.com/18547664

Check the video:


I can't tell you how awesome it was to see, in person, my drawings so accurately brought to life. Quite the experience. Check the drawings:




1 comment:

  1. don't you think we should celebrate right about now....congrats man!!! from pen to paper to screen.

    ReplyDelete